- The Indonesia Heritage Foundation is strictly non-profit, non-political and non-sectarian. The character values developed by the foundation are universal.
- The Indonesia Heritage Foundation is carried out based on the highest ethical standards, and the governance adheres to the principles of justice, transparency, accountability and responsibility
- The Indonesia Heritage Foundation finance is audited annually by a public accounting firm (financial audit reports are available on request).
- Operational costs are managed professionally that on average there is no more than 20% of IHF's total revenue. IHF employs no less than 100 employees, including teachers and trainers.
- The founding council and supervisory board work as volunteers.